03 September 2008

Protesters Are Not Fun

I'm already fed-up with the idiots in town to protest the RNC. Here are some of their highlights from last night via the local FOX affiliate.

Homemade bombs explode
Near Mickey's Diner, protesters exploded three homemade bombs near police. Officers responded with tear gas and smoke bombs.

Hospital on lockdown
St. Joseph's Hospital was placed on lockdown from about 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. due to a large protester presence.
I haven't been able to find any more about the homemade bombs that allegedly went off near Mickey's Diner. If the report is accurate, then I hope the police step-up the raids on any places that these domestic terrorists might be holing-up.

And if these idiots are upping the ante with explosives, I really wouldn't cry if they had a little work accident while making, storing, or transporting such devices. In my eyes, that would be poetic justice.

USMC 9971 OUT

No comments: