09 January 2008

Who Is Your Candidate?

I was reading over at BlackFive this morning, and I saw that Uncle Jimbo had a post up regarding an online quiz to see which candidate you match-up with. Now, I don't put a whole lot of stock in online quizzes, but I'm not a fan of the majority of the candidates this time around, so I figured, "It wouldn't hurt."

Here are my results from the Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz 2008.

90% Mitt Romney
85% Fred Thompson
78% John McCain
77% Tom Tancredo
75% Mike Huckabee
65% Ron Paul
58% Rudy Giuliani
39% Bill Richardson
29% Hillary Clinton
28% John Edwards
27% Barack Obama
27% Chris Dodd
25% Joe Biden
20% Mike Gravel
13% Dennis Kucinich
I was surprised that it had Romney rated as high as it did, and I'm really surprised that McCain is at third, but I don't think that it was too far off for me. Like all online quizzes, though, the available answers to the questions didn't always have a good match to where I actually stand.

Give it a shot if you want. If you're not sure which candidate is the least worst for you, it couldn't hurt.

USMC 9971 OUT

No comments: